• Please register here: http://store.dmu.ac.uk/product-catalogue/faculty-of-art-design-humanities/conferences
• standard: £15, students: £10 (Includes lunch, day and evening refreshment) limited free places are available for DMU PG/PhD students.
• Registration closes on 6 March 2018.
Venue & Directions
- Direct trains (East Midlands Trains) run from London St Pancras which is also used for the Eurostar.
- Selected routes can be purchased at lower cost via Megatrain website. https://uk.megabus.com/products/megatrain
- Heathrow Airport: there is a direct bus service from Heathrow to Leicester.
- Birmingham Airport: you can travel by train to Leicester, via Birmingham New Street station.
- Gatwick Airport: There is a direct bus service from Gatwick to Leicester.
- Stansted Airport: there is a direct rail service to Leicester.
- Luton Airport: there are rail services to Leicester (via Luton Airport Parkway).
- East Midlands Airport: flights within Europe; the closest airport to Leicester by Skylink buses (every 30 minutes *once an hour at night)
The university has agreed corporate rates with Holiday Inn Leicester city centre (http://www.hileicesterhotel.co.uk/): 3-5 minutes on foot from the venue. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org) for the reference code.
Hotel Maiyango http://www.maiyango.com/ : 5 minutes on foot from the venue.
Hotel Belmont https://www.belmonthotel.co.uk/ : 10-15 minutes on foot from the venue; 3-5 minutes from Leicester Train Station.
There are also a number of conveniently located budget hotels in Leicester city centre.