• Please send an abstract (400 words max.) with a brief profile (150 words max.) to firstname.lastname@example.org with ‘Abstract submission: Apparition’ in the subject line, using the Submission Form (download HERE). This Call closes on 1 December (midnight GMT).
• Language for the abstract submission and presentation is English.
• Accepted contributors are invited to submit their full chapters of 6000–8000 words by 29 June 2018. The edited volume will be submitted for publication to a major academic publisher in September 2018.
• Registration fee (Includes lunch, day and evening refreshment): standard: £15/ students: £10
• Limited number of free places are reserved for DMU students.
• Information on registration and updates on the programme will be available from January.
1 December 2017 Deadline for Abstracts midnight GMT
5 January 2018 Notification of acceptance and invitation
12 January 2018 Confirmation of attendance received until midnight GMT
January 2018 Registration opens + Symposium programme published
6 March 2018 Registration closes
9 March 2018 Conference
29 June 2018 Full paper submission for publication